THE TRUTH! Barcelona President Speaks On Resigning Neymar (MUST SEE)

Read Time:1 Minute, 0 Second
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD JETHITMUSIK MOBILE APP
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Barcelona’s president, Josep Bartomeu, has admitted that the club tried to re-sign Neymar last summer.

However, Bartomeu admits it might be impossible to bring the Brazilian back from Paris Saint-Germain this year.

Neymar left the Camp Nou in a stunning £198 million move to Paris Saint-Germain in 2017, but has consistently been linked with a return.

MUST READ:  All Schools In Kenya To Remain Shut Until January 2021

The 28-year-old has won three Ligue 1 titles during his time in France and is set to play in the Champions League final for the club on Sunday, while Barca have failed to reach a final since his departure.

Reports in Spain last week suggested Barca could reignite their attempts to re-sign Neymar, but Bartomeu is not optimistic.

“Going for a player when the club he is in doesn’t want to sell him is impossible, Bartomeu told Barca TV.

“Last summer we tried. He is a player who, with the pandemic situation, his club does not put him in the market.

“It is normal. The big clubs want great players,” he said.

The post THE TRUTH! Barcelona President Speaks On Resigning Neymar (MUST SEE) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria’s Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

MUST READ:  I Will Quit All Social Media On My Wedding, Before Stepping My Foot Into My Husband’s House – Relationship Therapist


Source: News update

Facebook Comments
0 0
Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleppy
Sleppy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %