Ramadan: Saudi Arabia Sends Important Message To All Muslims

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD JETHITMUSIK MOBILE APP
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Muslims worldwide have been advised to pray at home during Ramadan if their countries require social distancing to curb the spread of the coronavirus.

The Saudi news agency SPA reported on Sunday that the advice was given by the kingdom’s highest religious body, the Council of Senior Scholars.

Ramadan begins later this week.

During the month, believers usually break their fast with families and friends and perform an evening prayer, known as Taraweeh, in large gatherings at mosques.

MUST READ:  Do you Agree? Women Should Have Two Husbands – Susan Peters

“Muslims shall avoid gatherings because they are the main cause of the spread of infection…and shall remember that preserving the lives of people is a great act that brings them closer to God,” it said in a statement.

The kingdom’s Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdulaziz Al al-Sheikh on Friday expressed the same sentiment.

He said that Muslim prayers during Ramadan and for the subsequent Eid al-Fitr feast should be performed at home if the coronavirus outbreak continues.

MUST READ:  [Music] Danny K Ft. Destiny Boy – Back To Sender

Saudi Arabia has reported 8,274 cases of COVID-19 and 92 deaths so far, the highest among the six Gulf Arab states.

The total number of cases for the region is 24,374 with 156 deaths.

The Saudi government in mid-March stopped people performing their five daily prayers and the weekly Friday prayer inside mosques as part of efforts to limit the spread of the coronavirus.

Last week, the Prophet’s Mosque in the holy city of Medina said it was banning events that dispense evening meals in the mosque to those in need during Ramadan to break their daily fast.

MUST READ:  Pregnant Mum Of Two Killed After Her Cooking Gas Exploded In Abuja (Graphic Photos)

The post Ramadan: Saudi Arabia Sends Important Message To All Muslims appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria’s Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.


Source: News update

jethitmusik

Next Post

There Are 541 Confirmed Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria And Not 542 – NCDC Corrects Mistake

Sun Apr 19 , 2020
Post Views: 243 34 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ CLICK TO DOWNLOAD JETHITMUSIK MOBILE APP ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ The Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC) has publicly corrected its earlier announcement of the total number of Coronavirus cases in Nigeria. Recall that on Saturday night, the agency announced that Nigeria recorded 49 new cases of COVID-19, […]
Copyright All right reserved Theme: Default Mag by ThemeInWP