Premier League Gives Update On Restarting In June (See Details)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD JETHITMUSIK MOBILE APP
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

The Premier League’s chief executive, Richard Masters, has said he is “as confident as we can be” about restarting in June.

England’s top flight was suspended on March 13 amid the coronavirus crisis.

June 12 has been pencilled in as a possible date to restart, with players returning to training in small groups this week.

MUST READ:  I Want A Friend That Would Damn All Consequence For Me Like El-Rufai -Ali Baba

Masters, speaking to BBC Sport, said that the Premier League remains flexible on the date of resumption.

“We wouldn’t have taken the first step to get back to training if we weren’t convinced we had created a very safe environment for our players.

“It is the first step and we have to be sure when we go to contact training we have completed those processes,” he said.

The post Premier League Gives Update On Restarting In June (See Details) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria’s Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.


Source: News update

jethitmusik

Next Post

WOW!! Ex-Official Claims 90 Per Cent Of Referees Support Real Madrid, 10 Per Cent Barcelona

Sat May 23 , 2020
Post Views: 243 7 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ CLICK TO DOWNLOAD JETHITMUSIK MOBILE APP ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ Ex-referee, Eduardo Iturralde Gonzalez, has claimed 90 per cent of match officials in Spain lean towards Real Madrid and the remaining 10 per cent support Barcelona. Iturralde refereed almost 300 matches in LaLiga before retiring in 2012. According […]
Copyright All right reserved Theme: Default Mag by ThemeInWP