OMG!! 2-Year-Old-Boy Electrocuted In Jigawa


A two-year-old boy, Yahaya Salihu, has been electrocuted at Bokkwato quarters in Dutse Local Government Area of Jigawa State.

DAILY POST gathered that the incident happened on Sunday at about 12:45 pm after a heavy downpour, which resulted to the fall of electric poles.

MUST READ:  Premier League Players To Play Under 45-Minutes Halves (FULL STORY)

Father of the deceased, Malam Yahaya, revealed that at about 1245hrs, his son mistakenly stepped on a naked electric cable wires, which fell down as a result of heavy downpour.

He accused the KEDCO officials over their attitudes in delaying towards the repair of the cable after several reports made by the residents of the area.

Yahaya said the cables were parked in front of his house by KEDCO officials.

MUST READ:  Coronavirus: Why No COVID-19 Case Has Been Reported In Four States – NCDC Reveals

Police spokesman, SP Abdu Jinjiri, confirmed the incident to DAILY POST.

He said police visited the scene after the incident and rushed the victim to hospital where he was confirmed dead by a medical doctor.

Jinjiri said the KEDCO officials who carried out the exercise were invited and the case is still under investigation.

MUST READ:  BREKING: FG Rejects Increase Of License Fee For Courier Services By NIPOST

The post OMG!! 2-Year-Old-Boy Electrocuted In Jigawa appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria’s Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

Source: News update


Next Post

FG Considers Bills On Bitcoin, E-currency – Malami

Tue Jul 28 , 2020
Post Views: 243 21 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ CLICK TO DOWNLOAD JETHITMUSIK MOBILE APP ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ The Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami has disclosed that the Ministry of Justice currently has bills in the National Assembly to provide a legislative framework for digital currency. Malami disclosed this while declaring open a capacity […]
Copyright All right reserved Theme: Default Mag by ThemeInWP