No Corps Member Kidnapped In Ondo – NYSC Director

Read Time:54 Second
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD JETHITMUSIK MOBILE APP
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

The National Youth Service Corps has said none of the corps members deployed for the Saturday governorship election in Ondo State was kidnapped or missing.

The Director, NYSC South West Area Office, Mr Emmanuel Attah, said this in a telephone interview with The PUNCH in Akure on Sunday.

MUST READ:  ‘You Are An Animal’, Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Yari

Attah, who was in Ondo State for the poll, described the report in a national newspaper that a corps member was kidnapped in Idanre during the election as false.

He said NYSC officials had been receiving calls from parents and relatives of corps members serving in Ondo State based on the report.

MUST READ:  SENSE OR NONSENSE? UK Magazine, GQ Referred To Zlatan As An “UPCOMING ARTISTE” In A New Publication About Burna Boy

Attah said:-

“No corps member was kidnapped, before, during, and after the Ondo State governorship election.

“All our corps members who were deployed as INEC ad hoc officials for the election have since returned to their respective lodges and abide and they are in good health. The report that a corps member was kidnapped is not true.”

The post No Corps Member Kidnapped In Ondo – NYSC Director appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria’s Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

MUST READ:  Chelsea New Signing, Ben Chilwell Reveals Who Convinced Him To Join The Team


Source: News update

Facebook Comments
0 0
Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleppy
Sleppy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %