PROMO: CALL/ WHATSAPP: +2347059713296, +2347037255753 to promote
your Music/Videos/Mixtape/Business or anything for just 3000 Naira
- 01 A Beauty Shot or Clean Head Shot Cecile Lavabre/Getty Images A beauty shot (fashion/editorial models) or a clean headshot (commercial models) is the first type of photo you should be concentrating on. A beauty shot is a color photograph of the model’s face, generally from the shoulders up. The purpose of a beauty shot is to show the model in his or her most natural state, which allows the agency or client to see exactly how the model looks without heavy makeup or styling. Makeup, hairstyles, and jewelry should be kept to a minimum. Editorial models do not usually smile in a beauty shot. A commercial headshot can be a bit more relaxed than a typical beauty shot. Commercial headshots can be shot in black and white, or color. A beauty shot or commercial headshot should always be the first photo in a model’s book.
- 02 A Full Length Body Shot Alisa N. – ModelScouts.com The next photo in a model’s book should be a full-length body shot. This shot allows the client to see the model’s proportions and body type. Clothes should be form-fitting and simple. Jeans and a t-shirt are just fine. The model should not be wearing long dresses, skirts or too many layers as these will distract and cover up exactly what the agents and clients are trying to see.
- 03 Swimsuit Shot PeopleImages/Getty Images If you are over 16 years of age and are comfortable doing a swimsuit shot, then this should be the next photograph in your book.When doing a swimsuit shot it is important to always think about the message you are sending. If you aim for a look between Lands End and Vogue Magazine you will probably hit the mark. Remember that female fashion models are selling clothes to women, not men, so female models want to be sexy but not overtly sexual. Top modeling agencies don’t want to see you in a swimsuit or lingerie on the hood of a car or straddling a motorcycle. Male models can shoot in either swim trunks or boxer shorts.
- 04 Editorial Fashion Shot (Fashion Models) Max Abadian/Elle Brazil Now that you have a beauty shot, a full-length body shot, and a swimsuit shot, you can have some fun. The photos in the middle of your book can be a bit more creative. This is also where you can add some tearsheets if you have them.Try to show the agents and clients your ability to move and express yourself in your photos.
- 05 A Commercial Shot (Commercial Models) Robert Daly/Getty Images As with editorial models, commercial models need to show the agents and clients their range, and ability to express themselves in print. Commercial modeling is really acting in print. Take photos that look like print ads in magazines in which you are laughing, crying, or upset. These are all the types of emotions that agents and clients want to see from a new commercial model.
- 06 A Smiling Shot PeopleImages/Getty Images If you don’t have a smiling shot somewhere in the middle of your book, then be sure to add a good smiling headshot. Agents and clients want to see your smile, and specifically, your teeth. It’s OK if you don’t have perfect teeth. Commercial models don’t need to worry about perfect teeth either. The agents and clients simply want to see what they are working with.
- 07 A Strong Closing Shot Frederic Charpentier/Moment/Getty Images Always end with one of your strongest photos. Another great beauty or headshot that is a little different from your opening shot can work perfectly here. Most people only remember the very first and very last shot in your book, so make sure these shots are your strongest ones.
.JetHitMusik TRENDING POSTS OF THIS WEEK
Want More Hot Trending Posts? Click HERE