Kaduna Realises N1.9m From Lockdown Violators In 2 Days

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD JETHITMUSIK MOBILE APP
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Kaduna State government has said it has realised the sum of N1.9 million within two days, from violators of the lockdown order imposed on the state to curtail the spread of the COVID-19.

The state government, through the Ministry of Justice said 605 culprits were convicted between Thursday and Friday last week, for violating the lockdown order adding that, “about N1,909,600 was realized as fines from the convictions and 41 offenders were given community service.”

MUST READ:  Coronavirus: Governor Of Bauchi In Self-isolation After Contact With Infected Atiku’s Son

A statement signed by the Commissioner of Justice and Attorney General, Aisha Dikko, said a breakdown of the offences showed that people were convicted for offenses such as failure to wear face masks in public and violating the restriction of movement order.

The state government had set up mobile courts on April 24 to summarily try curfew violators at specific locations such as Kakuri, Kawo, Magajin Gari, Rigasa, Sabon Tasha and Maraban Rido. Others are Rigachukun, Kaduna-Kano border and Abuja-Kaduna express way.

MUST READ:  A MUST READ! When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them

The attorney general warned that violators may equally have their motorcycles, tricycles or motor vehicles impounded and forfeited to the government and stressed that, “violation of stay at home order and not wearing face masks attract a fine of N5,000 each.

On the other hand, not maintaining physical distancing attracts a fine of N7,000. ”Unauthorised riding of motorcycles and tricycles during the lockdown, as well as driving motor vehicles, trucks and buses, attract N5,000, N10,000, N20,000, N30,000, N20,000 respectively, ” she stated.

The post Kaduna Realises N1.9m From Lockdown Violators In 2 Days appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria’s Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

MUST READ:  Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation


Source: News update

jethitmusik

Next Post

Coronavirus Will Expose Businessmen Who Pose As Pastors – Catholic Bishop

Tue May 12 , 2020
Post Views: 243 17 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ CLICK TO DOWNLOAD JETHITMUSIK MOBILE APP ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic archbishop of Abuja Diocese, has said that the COVID-19 pandemic will determine those, who are true clerics and those seeking to amass wealth. The Nigerian Government has since banned social and religious gatherings to curb […]
Copyright All right reserved Theme: Default Mag by ThemeInWP