In this trying times, one of the best things we can do for ourselves is keep ourselves busy.
We all should ensure we engage in activities that will keep us indoor and avoid the risk of contracting the deadly Coronavirus.
This game will surely take your time but I required you rack your brain well. Although only the intelligent ones can play it.
Let’s keep your minds busy a bit.
Can you identify the fruit in each sentence? (There is a fruit in every statement).
Example:- Did you see a man go by? (Mango)
Let’s the game begin
1. He found his home lonely after his dog’s death.
2. One dare not rob an anaconda of its prey.
3. The crook made his escape armed with a gem.
4. She told her uncle money was what she needed more.
5. If I go out now, I shall miss my cousin.
6. Either courage or anger made him move swiftly.
7. The beggar held out his cap pleading for money.
8. Matters regarding rape should be dealt differently.
9. The English teacher Ryan teaches French too.
10. He saw his papa yawning at work.
11. He had kept on his lap lumpsum of money.
12. Are classes for Telugu available in this city?
13. It is easy to shape a child rather than a man.
14. He is an extremely cheesy guy.
15. Can I wear a khaki with a black shirt?
So guys, how intelligent are you?
Let The Game Begin
Drop your comments
Source: News update