Niger State Government: Update On Covid-19
1. Public, Private Schools and Tertiary Institutions remain closed
2. Government relaxes curfew imposed on the State from 2pm to 10pm
3. Civil Servants on Grade Level 1-12 earlier directed to stay at home are now to resume work on Monday 6th April, 2020 from 8am to 2pm
4. Intra and Inter State movement of people and vehicles across the State remain banned
5. All entering points to the State remain closed except those on essential services
6. Markets to open from 8am to 2pm
7. Marketers to adhere strictly to the precautionary measures of the Ministry of Health
8. Local Government Areas that share common boarder with neighboring States to ensure effective monitoring of people and vehicles coming into the Local Government Areas
Mary Noel Berje
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor of Niger state.
The post COVID-19: Niger State Relaxes Curfew (Read update) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.
Source: News update